Our mission

Kessil for sale?? Or how to repair a kessil

So my kessil didn’t turn on today and so I’m in the search for a cheap kessil for sale because I’m not stable money wise lol. I’m also going to try to open it up and clean it with a brush, get all the dust off.

Does anyone know anything about getting a kessil to turn on again?

I don’t not know how old the kessil is because I bought the tank and it cane with a kessil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He meant the black power brick, Ive had couple went dead on me and had to buy new ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh shoot I’m sorry. Well I think that’s what it could be because two of the three have a green light and the one that isn’t turning on doesn’t have a green light. So do you guys think it could be the black box?
33a2ce766a9a7ef50e8209e947fca359.jpg

Okay so I switched the black cable that connects to the brick with a different one and once I did the brick light wouldn’t turn on either (using different brick)

So then I wondered if it was just the light that’s didn’t work so I used one of the lights cord that works and plugged it in with the brick that I believed didn’t work.

Neither of the two turned on.

So would both the light and brick not work??

I checked it it was loose but it wasn’t.

Okay so I think we got it!!!!

So it is the black box!!
I connected the light with another box and it worked. The black box is the one that does not work.

Lol I was already looking for a new light [emoji28]

I think we’re mixing things a bit; by black-box, I refer to LED fixtures; you know, the China Black Box type.
A power supply would be more of a “brick”
I meant to say if you needed a light fixture I have maybe a couple of the black boxes.

I think we’re mixing things a bit; by black-box, I refer to LED fixtures; you know, the China Black Box type.
A power supply would be more of a “brick”
I meant to say if you needed a light fixture I have maybe a couple of the black boxes.

Oh okay. So the what didn’t work was the power supply

Thank you for explaining lol

Okay guys thank you for the help!!! I understand more lol I’m such a noobie [emoji23][emoji23][emoji28]

I’m Going to buy a new power supply

Good for you that it was only the power brick. I have 3 dead 360we...and according to Kessil most likely shorted due to dust buildup. So, make sure you blow them out every few months.

Back