Neptune Aquatics

Kessil World Premier at the 6/1 Frag Swap. Don't miss your chance!

Bruce Spiegelman

Sponsorship, Public Relations
BOD
Kessil has generously donated two of their brand new A360XE's for our raffle at this event. These are just being announced and are not available anywhere else yet. We have them first!
We will be raffling off these two for members at the swap as well as two A80's.

For the price of a raffle ticket you can b the first to use their newest light.

Attachments

• IMG_6578.jpg
    IMG_6578.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 58
Wow great raffle prizes!

fishtanksdirect website has more information on the lights and appears to be selling them.

Kessil has generously donated two of their brand new A360XE's for our raffle at this event. These are just being announced and are not available anywhere else yet. We have them first!
We will be raffling off these two for members at the swap as well as two A80's.

For the price of a raffle ticket you can b the first to use their newest light.
… how much is a raffle ticket

Would like to purchase tickets / Won’t be in attendance. Possible?
If not, is there a willing proxy to help buy tickets? :)

Must be quite the heated discussion ;) (Kidding)
Just let me know on the ruling - thx!
The raffle prizes were still being finalized, including Bruce wanting to provide pictures. He wanted to make sure that you had a good understanding of the prizes before deciding where to allocate your tickets

I love all to participate, but this is such a prized item. Should be in attendance to collect. That's just me. Nothing against remote people.

It allows the club to raise more funds which is the sole point of a club raffle. If it’s a “per item” raffle where each item has its own box for tickets, that complicates things for everyone so may become less appealing all around.

It allows the club to raise more funds which is the sole point of a club raffle. If it’s a “per item” raffle where each item has its own box for tickets, that complicates things for everyone so may become less appealing all around.

I'm mostly neutral as, I wouldn't disagree that more money for the club is always a good thing which could pave the way for more future events.

My other prospective is, adding remote participation can cause issues for the people conducting the raffle. More stuff for them to keep up with. There would need to be a clear plan in place of how to handle those wanting to join the raffle but aren't present which wouldn’t add stress, diffculties, or become a unintended time sink. Such a plan would also need to be straight foward, easy to carry out, and require someone capable/willing to make it happen.

However if any of the above potential issues couldn't be properly addressed my stance would shift to (you must be present to win.)

Back