Our mission

KHG on sale

Just saw this on the KHG fb. That's a good deal.

179290d1e70305b472755bdde84b1243.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What’s the regular price like?
I think 450 for khg only, then the reagent is 25$ a packet..
Been a while so I might be bit outdatted.
The first khg I got 3 years ago was 750$ ha ha. Solid product thu, I cannot imagin my systems without it..

So send like $100 off or so? That’s pretty good. Wonder if it means a new one is coming out with the updated parts they mention.
It should be, that's what they made sure to mention in the ad.
I think it's more like 200$ saving or so, its really good deal. Am gonna be pairing the khg with the ion director. A complete test automation :))

I have the KH Guardian, and will be upgrading the High Precision Nozzle and KH Enhance sensor soon. This is a good deal as I bought mine (monitor version which doesn't dose Alk only tests) for $420 from Coralvue Outlet ebay. This is for the controller which also doses Alk for you. I find this is a very solid piece of equipment, but can also accept any pH probe although they have a new one being released to. Either way, would need to calibrate the probe about once every month or other month.

For the upgrade if you DIY on an older unit, the high precision nozzle is fairly easy to install, but the KH Enhance sensor requires soldering like 2 pins or something like that. So if you aren't comfortable doing that, better to get this deal.

Obviously Trident, KH Director, and Alkatronic are great choices too, but next year seeing the GHL Ion Director, Xepta aBex/autobalance, and Mastertronic is going to make things really exciting. The Ion Director and Mastertronic will be able to run on it's own, so I'll probably pair one of those to my KH Guardian.

So this deal with the extra new parts is basically what the new unit is going to be? Sorry for all the questions. I don’t have Facebook.
no worries, That's my understanding, the unit should have all the new upgrades.
But ofcourse you should contact them just incase. They are good with responce.

Yea I would confirm with Alex, but I'm sure it's including the upgraded parts already installed.

Only kind of crappy that it didn't include a mount or stand, but on the FB group, someone did share their 3d print file or you can buy it. I simply used a piece of acrylic and made a bend to make a shelf, although it isn't hard mounted on there so could be bumped if I'm not careful.

0b614af4950da367e5bd897bbb586895.jpg

One thing I just noticed that the deal doesn't include the AIM module (which is the interface box to the Apex PM1 module). I think Alex has them for like $35 or something. You can see it in my photo above.

One thing I just noticed that the deal doesn't include the AIM module (which is the interface box to the Apex PM1 module). I think Alex has them for like $35 or something. You can see it in my photo above.
You don’t need that though right? Only if you have apex? This is stand alone unit right?

Back