Our mission

Kris’s Kensington reefer gold torch

Any gold tources left :rolleyes: ?
None available for now. Some of the frags had skeletons that were broken in half during the fragging which was a bit brutal cause this thing was too big to fit in my inland saw. The new club xl gryphon saw would have been a huge help. The frags with crushed/broken skeletons survived way longer than I think thought they would, but eventually didn’t make it.

This is the one I kept.
84AE7816-E828-4DAA-980B-2AE854E96E39.jpeg

Take it out of that tank asap and put it in a different tank with out euphyllia asap. If it smells like rot it's most likely done

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Are torches one of those corals that can regrow from a seemingly dead skeleton?
I think plate corals and other ones can

I don't believe so, but I'd love to see if anybody has any examples. I know from experience they can survive an, uh, impromptu haircut without missing a beat...but I haven't had to deal with a skeletonized torch yet.

I don't believe so, but I'd love to see if anybody has any examples. I know from experience they can survive an, uh, impromptu haircut without missing a beat...but I haven't had to deal with a skeletonized torch yet.
I left a skeleton in my tank for awhile and never saw anything grow back. I think there’s better success with polyp bailout and a new head starting somewhere else in the tank

Back