Our mission

Kris’s Kensington reefer gold torch

Well a 3 month update is looking good! Lots of color came back! It has developed some nice teal tips and sets it’s apart from the blue tips I have.

That’s amazing how the gold torch makes everything else in the picture like the sand also glow with a gold color :)

That’s amazing how the gold torch makes everything else in the picture like the sand also glow with a gold color :)
That’s actually a diatom dusting that comes and goes. It does blend into this photo well with the filter on and creates a beautiful ambience around it

Do you have a tank journal?

Yeah, I use the "aquarium note" app and input tests there to track. I test weekly and do water changes weekly. I'm very new here, and my tank is only about 5 months old (post cycle). Is there a place here I should be listing/updating parameters or would posting within the thread suffice?

Here are the latest parameters though, done this past Monday, doing another test and change tomorrow:

Calcium 425
Alk 8.0
Nitrate 0
Phos 0
Mag 1320
Salinity 1.024

Yeah, I use the "aquarium note" app and input tests there to track. I test weekly and do water changes weekly. I'm very new here, and my tank is only about 5 months old (post cycle). Is there a place here I should be listing/updating parameters or would posting within the thread suffice?

Here are the latest parameters though, done this past Monday, doing another test and change tomorrow:

Calcium 425
Alk 8.0
Nitrate 0
Phos 0
Mag 1320
Salinity 1.024
There is a forum for tank journals here. It’s good To make one for your tank so we can see what you’ve got going on.

Back