Reef nutrition

Kris’s Kensington reefer gold torch

dochou

Supporting Member
@Coral reefer: That's awesome that you have such sucess with theses. how many heads have you grown out? How many heads did you start with?

I've never had a torch so I'll see what my success is with these when I get mine from the GB.

Coral reefer

DBTC Officer
BOD
@Coral reefer: That's awesome that you have such sucess with theses. how many heads have you grown out? How many heads did you start with?

I've never had a torch so I'll see what my success is with these when I get mine from the GB.
I haven’t really had success. Mine has gone from one really big head to two.
These new ones came from kris again. He is the torch master. With this one atleast.

popper

Supporting Member
I love corals that move with the wave. Here’s my clown hosting a torch.
C40242BE-A4D1-4DF1-91DF-E625E577F379.jpeg

Can I get one of yours? I might be in SF this weekend and can grab for others from SJ. Thanks.

reef89

Supporting Member
I’ve seen his torch collection and they look like they Are really happy and are thriving. I don’t see him having any issues with them. I have also seen him brought a torch or two back from utter doom. When i first started He warmed me about about adding stuff a little early, and ofcourse some corals Got really upset and started dying, he took them back and brought them back to life and gave them back to me after a while. Now they’ve been in my tank for quite a while and growing and thriving.