Reef nutrition

Kris’s Kensington reefer gold torch

@Coral reefer: That's awesome that you have such sucess with theses. how many heads have you grown out? How many heads did you start with?

I've never had a torch so I'll see what my success is with these when I get mine from the GB.

@Coral reefer: That's awesome that you have such sucess with theses. how many heads have you grown out? How many heads did you start with?

I've never had a torch so I'll see what my success is with these when I get mine from the GB.
I haven’t really had success. Mine has gone from one really big head to two.
These new ones came from kris again. He is the torch master. With this one atleast.

I love corals that move with the wave. Here’s my clown hosting a torch.
C40242BE-A4D1-4DF1-91DF-E625E577F379.jpeg

Can I get one of yours? I might be in SF this weekend and can grab for others from SJ. Thanks.

I’ve seen his torch collection and they look like they Are really happy and are thriving. I don’t see him having any issues with them. I have also seen him brought a torch or two back from utter doom. When i first started He warmed me about about adding stuff a little early, and ofcourse some corals Got really upset and started dying, he took them back and brought them back to life and gave them back to me after a while. Now they’ve been in my tank for quite a while and growing and thriving.

Back