Neptune Aquatics

LF Temporary Light

Hi Reefers,
Looking for a temporary light for a small holding setup, nothing fancy. I could buy/rent/trade for the lights, please let me know what you have and price.

Thanks so much!

I have a metal halide fixture, ballast, and bulbs you can have. That'd be the extreme solution! I also have an icecap T5 ballast free.

I also have a couple diy led lights from a different club member which I haven't yet tried plugging together. Ballast + a bunch of bulbs on a heatsink. You can have a setup if you want.

Lastly, if you need it for a short bit and don't find another option, lmk and I think I have an ai prime you can borrow.

I have a metal halide fixture, ballast, and bulbs you can have. That'd be the extreme solution! I also have an icecap T5 ballast free.

I also have a couple diy led lights from a different club member which I haven't yet tried plugging together. Ballast + a bunch of bulbs on a heatsink. You can have a setup if you want.

Lastly, if you need it for a short bit and don't find another option, lmk and I think I have an ai prime you can borrow.
I got the light from phc567 already and hopefully it’ll be sufficient for the Nems. But if not, I’ll hit you up to see what’s available. Many Thanks!

They should be fine for nems. I’ve been running them for years.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 64
Back