Kessil

LF: UV Sterilizer (buy, optional borrow)

richiev

Supporting Member
More details in my dino thread, but I'm looking for another UV sterilizer. Something probably in the 15w+ range. I'd be ok over-buying, and I'll just keep it for my future tank or later resell.

If anyone has one sitting on a shelf they just temporarily are willing to part with, I'd be open to that too. I can pay you for a month's worth of bulb use or something.

Got a 15w hang on Aqua Ultraviolet UV laying around you can borrow. Used it successfully to beat ostreopsis dinos in my old 50g tank when paired up with a 250gph pump directly drawing water from the display.

Lmk. I'm in Dublin

More details in my dino thread, but I'm looking for another UV sterilizer. Something probably in the 15w+ range. I'd be ok over-buying, and I'll just keep it for my future tank or later resell.

If anyone has one sitting on a shelf they just temporarily are willing to part with, I'd be open to that too. I can pay you for a month's worth of bulb use or something.
For dino... go with peroxide dosing and 3 - 4 days black out.

For dino... go with peroxide dosing and 3 - 4 days black out.
It depends on what kind of dino.

The dinos I had were UV sensitive, so I just grabbed a big cheap Green Machine UV on amazon and ran it for a month and it worked great. I still have it if you want to borrow.

Back