High Tide Aquatics

Local Norwesco tank dealer?

Meshmez

Supporting Member
Im looking to get a couple Norwesco 45g vertical water tanks for RODI and mixed saltwater storage, but the places I found online wanted about $600 for shipping 2 small plastic tanks... I was curious if anyone knows a local supplier (I checked their website and nothing local was listed.) Tractor supply carries the brand but not the tanks I wanted. I'm going to try to contact them to see if I can special order them or not, but figured I would check if there was a more straightforward path.

I got my Norwesco tanks from this guy. They were almost the same price as online with no shipping. Just run if he starts talking about the federal deficit because he'll go off on that for an hour.

Make A Buck

ahh ok, I saw that on the distributor list, but when i looked it up it said permanently closed. also the name kinda scared me... haha i guess ill give him a call.

ahh ok, I saw that on the distributor list, but when i looked it up it said permanently closed. also the name kinda scared me... haha i guess ill give him a call.
Maybe he's closed now. He was also talking about retiring. I got it a couple months ago. Maybe he can give you a name of someone else if he is closed and the line isn't disconnected

Can you update this thread if you get a response from him, I’m debating between these tanks or brutes from my water station

Back