Kessil

Looking for a RO/DI system

what’s up guys, this Is going to be my first time buying an RO/DI system, since I’m returning from my 10 year break from this hobby and already not looking forward to go on Water runs to the LFS . I have been M.I.A all these years that I am kinda lost and now there is all these new systems. So I was hoping that you guys could guide towards the right RO/DI system for my needs since there are so many choices to chose from. Don’t really want to spend too much money on one since I’m only dealing with a 10 gallon nuvo fusion pro tank which is currently cycling. I’ll probably be upgrading To a 20 or 30 gallon eventually down the road. Thanks

Welcome back Henry!
You still in San Francisco?
We’re out of the hobby and probably can hook you up with a unit. Still on Guerrero St.

Welcome back Henry!
You still in San Francisco?
We’re out of the hobby and probably can hook you up with a unit. Still on Guerrero St.
Hi How are you? It’s been a long time. Awww that’s sad to hear. And no I don’t live in San Francisco anymore it’s too expensive my parents are still there tho. I live in Hercules now. But I do work in the city everyday. That would be awesome let me know how much

Back