Neptune Aquatics

Making Lemonade - Mike's Lagoon

If I were in this situation I would email BRS support and explain how you’re buying your second gyre this month due to their current sale and you’re wondering if they can honor the sale price and credit you the difference in BRS credit. It takes 5 min to write the email and the worst thing they’ll say is ‘no’ and best case you $40 BRS credit. No way to know unless you ask.
I didn't get the first one from BRS... or the second. I did send an email to where I did get it from however, and it has gone unanswered.

I didn't get the first one from BRS... or the second. I did send an email to where I did get it from however, and it has gone unanswered.
Ah I missed that. I don’t know if any of the smaller vendors besides MD or BRS could afford to do that. Still, customer experience is huge for online business so who knows you may get lucky.

F Aiptasia used, there were a LOT more than I anticipated, I mean I know I feed a good amount, but damn. A few days later the white parts where I squirted the stuff is still there, so that's good it's probably some mixture of kalk paste and glue of some sort. Either way though I may have to think about biological control methods, because if I get 95% of them, those 5% will just fill the void left by them. Then what if I miss one on the side of the walls where I can't see, or in some plumbing... god I hate aiptasia.

Ok F F Aiptasia, one huge white crust from 2 weeks ago, and there are aiptasia growing around the rim.

Kind of at a crossroads here as I'm super bummed about this. Might see who is selling bergai? Nudibranchs or might just sell off a bunch of stuff and restrict myself to a small softie tank wher I dont care as much

Ok F F Aiptasia, one huge white crust from 2 weeks ago, and there are aiptasia growing around the rim.

Kind of at a crossroads here as I'm super bummed about this. Might see who is selling bergai? Nudibranchs or might just sell off a bunch of stuff and restrict myself to a small softie tank wher I dont care as much
Did u try pepermint shrimp route yet? If not might worth the try..unless if u hsve aggressive wrasse ofcourse..

They're pretty much inevitable. Why are you so worried about them?

Did u try pepermint shrimp route yet? If not might worth the try..unless if u hsve aggressive wrasse ofcourse..
Never have had any luck with them to be honest. Either the "wrong kind" or there simply has been an abundance of other food that made them go for that

They're pretty much inevitable. Why are you so worried about them?
Because of their ability to get out of control, they will out sting anything, they grow everywhere, and having a nice happy sps dominant system comes to a screeching halt when they do so.

I just burned mine with a laser. Only one was close to a coral. This time the peppermint shrimp went in for the kill after I started burning them

Back