Neptune Aquatics

Featured MEMBERS ONLY Frag Swap - October 19th in the South Bay

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
“Sprungs burning bush” “tsa atomic broccoli” “wyld’s dragons breath” and the million names that every local vendor assigns it.

It’s “the cool sparkly red one”.

I’m actually a bit low because I gave some out to friends, and brought a bunch to give out at CFM, and want to actually keep some around in my scape.

Will bring more in future swaps but this time i don’t know how much I can bring sorry
I can do zip lock bags. Lol. I got you. See me at the swap. Also. Erin @Kensington Reefer gave me a frag to give to you that you asked him for. I’ll bring that too.

On topic but off topic. Kinda. I have a lot of the Julian sprung burning bush algae ? that Thomas gave out. I can make like 20-50 frags. Would anyone like any ? I forget the name. You know I always forget coral names.
BARCode shows you not having completed your chain (give back at least 2) in DBTC for this item. That would be good to do in addition to freebies. We’ll have a DBTC table like before.

BARCode shows you not having completed your chain (give back at least 2) in DBTC for this item. That would be good to do in addition to freebies. We’ll have a DBTC table like before.
Oh I was gonna leave it on the dbtc table. Sorry I should have been more specific
I picked up a jack o lantern and spicy favia from one of the members. To frag up for dbtc too.

Back