Kessil

My 200 gallon mixed reef tank

ashburn2k

Webmaster
Staff member
I wish I can keep a puffer, but who’s gonna eat the gha when all the snails are gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

NelsonCh

Supporting Member
Finally found an achilles with a well formed teardrop and an affordable price!

My original blonde naso passed away after either nem stings or brooks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NelsonCh

Supporting Member
Convict tangs?
CLOSE! they have a lot of names but golden trevallys are what I like to call them. These fish school, eat like a beast, grow like a beast, and are not afraid of anything. Got a huge tank ready once they hit 1-2 feet.

NelsonCh

Supporting Member
There were a couple of dilemmas I had to address that led me to adding 5 more fish.

First Achilles:
1. wasnt eating.
2. might eat if I add other fish of same species that are eating. “monkey see, monkey do” philosophy. Probably wont work... maybe it will?
3. yellow tang was being aggressive towards it occasionally so adding other fish will spread aggression.
4. Read that in order for achilles to not kill each other, it needs to be atleast 3 so they school. Checked in with multiple people that said I should try it so I DID IT! Very expensive and risky but if it works, will be a beautiful sight.

The goldrim needed to be added now or never cause achilles will kill it if added later for sure. The dussumieri tang was pretty so I just got it.

LETS see if this works out~~~