Welcome to BAR - the Bay Area's premier saltwater hobbyists hub!

My 210 restart.

Guest
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
2,268
Only reason I used it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
Guest
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
2,268
They kinda know what times it is they all start to hover before the feeder makes noise around that area


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
Guest
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
1,510
Sometimes they will false alarm, and it cracks me up.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Guest
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
5,041
I may get a ring. Right now I just have my return pump turn off then about 5 mins later the feeder does its thing. I give it 5 mins so the water level in the dt lowers to the bottom of the weir on the overflow. I still lose like 10% since it still trickles over the weir and I have my feeder attached directly to it.
 
Guest
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
2,268
053c3007292fc6ae194e238ce2858c01.jpg


62c2e58884ba1d816afdd580922c3563.jpg


9d909ba9ddd1f02d9667d1a7e7885329.jpg


Just got these beauties from Sergio in Oakley. Awesome pieces


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
Guest
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
2,268
Started dosing some acropower 10ml a day

9f4ea54f073d992aa4314a9dfce50944.jpg


837118bbbdef915f64c7f1f5b0b8bab2.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
Guest
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
1,510
10 ml a day? Recommended dosing is 5 ml/25 g once a week. Maybe you've got a big sump and more water volume...

Or more likely you're trying to increase nitrates :). Never mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Guest
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
2,268
Busted out the DSLR again

d2ef9800cd4f8c7a071a22450fd41737.jpg


c08e7bf709009a454d1748ed6db87439.jpg


d778a5953ede9397efa4c61daeb9e2e9.jpg


719818ac4796c4ea263096bf36b7c245.jpg


82749c2fb57e54e999277f5f71ed0bc7.jpg


ef0a7d2ec1a29f5fc7bb10c2a30d26db.jpg


1b7f5f7f92178b3033ec315fbfb3701c.jpg


ce45b601ccd6a49406bcc90418e5444b.jpg


687133ee8c32c80dbb556d2d2baa50af.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
Last edited:
Guest
Joined
Jun 18, 2017
Messages
52
Does your sand get blown around? since its so fine in grade. Im really wanting to build my tank with black substrate but a lil worried about that problem
 
Guest
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
2,268
Not really when it first started it did but the bacteria built up on it and the calcium hardens some of it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
Guest
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
2,268
f6a90f4408900681ae04c7358bce237b.jpg


Cool bunch of new frags came in from utcreefer

Red planet, shortcake, blue chip, Oregon tort, garf bonsai, smurfs


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
Guest
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
2,268
I hope they do well it's in the tank but hard to see any polyps right now going to give it a few days to settle in


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 

Ibn

Guest
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
5,071
Nice pickup! The GARF bonsai that's in my tank is from him. I also got the smurf acro from him as well, but it didn't do anything for me in the tank, so I chucked it...
 
Top