Reef nutrition

My 210 restart.

I don't have any socks now. But sump is super dirty. So the klir should help with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well if it lasts a bit then it's cool but if it kills a roll in two weeks it gets expensive.

If a roll can last 2 months, then I will totally be interested. Think I'm spending $7/month on filter floss.
Well if it lasts a bit then it's cool but if it kills a roll in two weeks it gets expensive.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

26d281cb73c75f098e1af2f9a2b62ad0.jpg

Installed not a direct fit had to create my own plate in the trigger sump but in the end it works. Will see how long these two rolls will last me.

Last edited:
Lots of tech there!

I like how the rollers check water level to trigger the motor. Should self adjust.
I am interested to see how that all works out.

Will using two cause any issues? I’m thinking if one clogs faster than the other. Will one roll before it’s necessary or one stay full until the other one fills up? They’re in the same compartment right?

Well it's set by water level so if one is glob the other still good then water level drops.

Hmm, different skimmer than I am used to. Interesting.
Venturi only, with a thin neck. Certainly simpler, with fewer parts.
Looking forward to some reports on how well it works.

I was thinking of getting the lifereef skimmer too and throwing a varios on it. The varios pumps are the quietest I've ever tried (I've tried a lot). Can't wait to hear how you like it!

I agree the Varios pumps are great. Work well, very quiet. I have one for my skimmer and one for my return. And CoralVue support is also great if you need it (which I have, for the controllers, not the pumps).

So little update on the klir after not having any instructions I wasted 3 rolls of this fleece. Coralvue Carlos told me I installed it wrong. I was having the sensor installed to close to water fluctuation. Having it fixed and finally getting the power y cable for running two at a time. This thing's working great. Only time will tell how long the motor lasts as the roll of wet fleece does out some stress when rolling up all wet.

Back