Hey y'all let's frag some corals! We'll be having a lil informal class on fragging corals.
- Date: Saturday October 15, 2016
- Start Time: 12:30PM
- Location: @roostertech 's House in Fremont
- Which tools work best for which corals under certain circumstances.
- Which corals should be fragged and which ones cannot be fragged.
- What to do after you frag a coral? (e.g., don't put fresh cut fleshy corals in high flow or the skin will rip off)
- I'll be fragging corals in front of you so feel free to ask questions!
I'm bringing these to frag
Rainbow Bubble Tipped Anemone
Acan Echinata (free frags for new members)
Hammer Colony (free frags for new members)
Also, we will be having a little meeting after to meet the New People interested in helping with the BAR Club Events. This is super important to this club.
@tankguy , @Corallus , @Flagg37 hopefully you can make it. Anyone else interested in helping please feel free to stick around after the Coral Fragging Class