Jestersix

Office tank is on fire

I apologize in advance for the clickbait title.
We primarily offer aviation and mapping services for wildfire suppression efforts (including lightning recon flights).

The guys in my office have started contributing to the tank. Some bought test kits that i was running low on, some chipped in for salt, one guy spent $100 on frags last weekend.
Everyone is really interested in are Fire theme for livestock.
I'm really hesitant to get a Flame Angel. I have had a great flame angel that never nipped at anything but i have also had a coral beauty that ate everything and was a nightmare to catch.
We have a Forest Fire monti, Solar Flare letpastrea, Eye of Sauron Blasto, a Torch coral, JF Burning Banana, Burning Man leptoseris.

Some potential things they want to add to the tank are some Fire fish, A pair of Lightning Maroon clowns and any fire related named corals.

I am not a fan of collecting corals by name but if they are helping with costs, its hard to disagree with them.

What corals and fish can you guys think of that are relevant to the theme?

20230206_081840.jpg
20230206_081820.jpg
20230206_081714.jpg
20230206_081627.jpg
20230206_081613.jpg

I have one but it hasn't recovered from the tank move. one of the three branches fell off and has reattached to the back wall. no polyp extension yet and its still shriveled up and only 1/3 the length it was before the move.

Back