Welcome to BAR - the Bay Area's premier saltwater hobbyists hub!

Office tank is on fire

Supporting Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2013
Messages
2,334
Its great to see your co-workers have a interest in your hobby. Now just make sure they keep their hands out of the tank.
There were some hiccups when I moved the tank to the office and some stuff died.

I wasn't very tactful in letting them know that my PETS died because of actions they took.

"you'd be pissed if I killed your cat. Don't mess with the tank."
 
Supporting Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2013
Messages
2,334
Added a flame angel from a friend's tank shutdown

"never nipped at corals"

I watched him nip at a forest fire digi twice today. The next time it happens, he's getting removed and given away.
 
Supporting Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2013
Messages
1,427
Flame Angel on fire and the victim is forest fire digi. I am victim of this click bait thread, lol
 
Top