High Tide Aquatics

Opinions on Reef Brite XHO-K30's?

Hey everyone,

I've been thinking about getting supplemental lighting for the radions.
Can't find too much information on the Reef Brite XHO-K30's, I was thinking of getting the actinic blues.
I'm looking for more pop/florescence and more even coverage.

Would these accomplish that? Does anyone have opinions on Reef Brites?

Have you tried all blue led bar? Those from Orphek works great for me. And I have some leftover to sell if you need 48 or 35”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Haha, I had no idea about those until I saw his sales post. Spent the last day doing research but didn’t find much info about them.
I was curious if the extra pop and ease of adding to the RMS was worth it for the lights.
Can’t find any other alternatives that meet these criteria.

@bfirecat i was the lucky recipient of Bob's reefbrites.

Took some measurements with and without. The reefbrites add about 80PAR at top and about 50 PAR 2/3 down on a 24" high tank.

I tried taking pics but my phone's auto adjust makes them look the same. Will try again later in manual mode.

Doesn't change PUR on Radion XR30W G4 pros... coming in at 77% ...with reefbrites about 78%

I added 2 21” light bars from aliexpress to my xr30 and love the 470nm blue they put out and it was under $90 total for the pair. I got them from a recommendation from telegraham on YouTube/Instagram he recently took one apart and it is a well built product. His livestream boxes/booze 6 has details on it.

Back