Jestersix

order BAR shirts here

Here is the information necessary to order your very own BAR shirt:

shirt color will be blue dusk with white logo
all orders are due by July 22
cost = $13.50 any XXL or larger is $15.50

How to order :

1. paypal Bryan the proper amount . paypal@bareefers.org . you need to include your handle and shirt size .
2. show up at the swap to pick up .

Last day to preorder and guarantee yourself a shirt in the size you want will be July 23rd.

Mikey

Pd List:

Ed Lum XXXL
Gomer L
Tumbleweed XXL
Elite L
fishme L
Gresham XL
Gresham XL
neyugn0w01 XL
TimTen L
TimTen L
Mr. Ugly M
dswong XL
seminolecpa XL
Ibn L
Kurplunk L
Kurplunk (child L)
Apon L
raddogz M
orientalexpress L
zivic2play M
Levitillie L
Levitillie (Child L)
xinumaster M
radiolunatic L
tuberider M
tuberider M
hooked XL
hooked S or XS (if avail)
alve M
coralsb4bills M
coralsb4bills M

Mikey which brand are they?

I'm either in for two XL's or 2 XXL's depending on Brand :D

For those ignorant in the t-shirt trade, what does knowing Giland mean to me? Pre-shrunk, run large/small etc :-D I'm generally safe with a large, but sometimes a Med would have done better.

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=4063.msg48676#msg48676 date=1215637408]
For those ignorant in the t-shirt trade, what does knowing Giland mean to me? Pre-shrunk, run large/small etc :-D I'm generally safe with a large, but sometimes a Med would have done better.
[/quote]

All brands are sized differently and constructed very differently. There are brands I refuse to buy ;)

Gildan is one of the best I find and runs what you'd expect a shirt to run (size wise). Not too small, too thin, too large, etc...

Mikey, is it safe to say we are only ordering adult sizes? I'm up for 1 large for sure but I think my son wants one too (that's why i asked about adult vs kids) but I won't know until he gets back from Honduras this weekend. Once I know I'll post here again and pay.

Is there a women's cut T available, or are they mens/unisex only? (I'm guessing no since there are almost no women, but hey, it doesn't hurt to ask)

By deleting posts like that you sure make it look like Pixelpixi is who you speaking to. This is why forum MODS typically do not delete, they edit ;) While you are just trying to be diligent, your sure coming off like a RC MOD ;)

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=4063.msg48680#msg48680 date=1215638021]
but you are 100 pounds soaking wet.
[/quote][quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=4063.msg49085#msg49085 date=1216071399]
Ok let me clarify again

Please keep this thread to questions only. If you paid and don't see your name you can send me a pm.
[/quote]

Follow your own rules and other may be more willing to do as such :D

I am trying to keep this thread to a minimum size so people don't have to scroll through 10 pages of "payment sent" messages to figure out if their payment posted. I would have just locked the thread but I wanted to leave it open for people to ask questions related to the shirts.

If you would like to keep track of this mess by all means feel free.

See above post ;) I understand what you are trying to do, I just don't think deleting is the way as it turns people off very quickly and that isn't your aim at all. Two threads. one locked and sticked, one for questions :D

Technically that was informational in that I was trying to state humorously that your height has nothing to do with the size shirt you wear.

Back