got ethical husbandry?

Pressure Washers - Opinions Needed

After I spent 4 hours several weekends ago hand washing the stairs and all the grout, I'm thinking a pressure washer would have made a quicker task.

Looking for opinions on electric pressure washers.

They make quick work of chores like that . just be careful not to dig into the surface of the grout . any of the lower power ones would be fine . there are also pressure washing services out there and a good one can work miracles for pretty cheap .

yeah, you gotta be real careful with them, they can "scar" concrete if they're strong enough.

For me, I say get the cheap Target/Walmart one, maybe costco has one unless you're going to use it for quite a few jobs then maybe a bigger one is nice. Mine is a cheapy one and it works wonders.

finger works really good for dirty look ;D..

J/K.. If you do it before dark, there is no reason for them to say anything.

I would love to use the finger for a neighbors, except the next door one is like a hundred million and one. She's the one that complained I got the "her" side of the wall wet - well doh it is next to the stairs.

[quote author=Elite link=topic=3716.msg43243#msg43243 date=1210739547]
wow.. I would rent the loudest pressure washer and put it next to her house. Use it when she takes a nap 8) ..
[/quote]Same here, or hire the dirtiest homeless person you can to do it, it's amazing what they'll do for a 40 of Steel Reserve.

We had an electric one and it wasnt able to get all the dirt i wanted it to get out...borrowed my dads gas powered one and it cut through the dirt and oil on the driveway with ease....

im with everyone else...find a tyrone biggums looking fellow and let him get down...pressure washers can get pretty strong, but crackheads have some secret power to em...

Back