Cali Kid Corals

Puff: Wonders of the reef

Yeeeeeeeeesssssss! Microcosmos marine edition!
After Netflix did not care some dude in Brazil had taken over my account and we kept having dueling settings for two years and Netflix kept charging me until my credit card company stopped it I have never looked back. But now Puff beckons...

Yeeeeeeeeesssssss! Microcosmos marine edition!
After Netflix did not care some dude in Brazil had taken over my account and we kept having dueling settings for two years and Netflix kept charging me until my credit card company stopped it I have never looked back. But now Puff beckons...
So sorry that happened to you. We (I work for Netflix) tend to be very accommodating

Puff is available now! Just in time for me to make the 10 family members I dragged on a trip watch it with me :)

Couldn't get around to watching Chasing Coral (??) because I didn't want to get depressed by the ending, this looks a little more fun and light hearted. Make my kid watch this instead of Paw Patrol or Wild Kratts ... at least for an hour or so

Definitely going to watch this!

Makes we wonder...every time a movie comes out featuring some type of dog there is a big run on that breed. All of a sudden everyone wants one. Some examples would be 101 Dalmatians, Beverly Hills Chihuahua.
Are reefers all of sudden going to make a run on these puffers?

Gerry

Last edited:
Definitely going to watch this!

Makes we wonder...every time a movie comes out featuring some type dog there is a big run on that breed. All of a sudden everyone wants one. Some examples would be 101 Dalmatians, Beverly Hills Chihuahua.
Are reefers all of sudden going to make a run on these puffers?

Gerry

Reefers, no, they're not reef safe. FOWL, maybe, but puffers do require a bit of special care long term. I don't see there being a run on them.

I'm pretty sure there was a MASSIVE run on clownfish after Finding Nemo came out, and maybe not as much but still up there on "Dory fish", that said this has a feel of whimsical documentary so doubt it'll get quite as much fanfare as Finding Nemo or 101 Dalmations, etc.

I'm pretty sure there was a MASSIVE run on clownfish after Finding Nemo came out, and maybe not as much but still up there on "Dory fish", that said this has a feel of whimsical documentary so doubt it'll get quite as much fanfare as Finding Nemo or 101 Dalmations, etc.
I was working at an LFS during the Finding Nemo. It was a large run for sure. I doing service during the Deuce Bigalow movies, that got old sooo quickly.

Back