Reef nutrition

Raffle Prizes for Swap on 6-26-2021

Will update as more information comes in.
Confirmed prizes/donations we will have for the raffle so far.
Having a bit of an issue with some banners, they just don't link nicely or their transparent white ones for a dark background (looking at you Kessil!)

sicce.jpg

Sicce Ultra Zero utility pump

rn_logo_large_e9134695-baf7-4887-a685-f20c502cd216.png

Two gift cards for $100 to Reef Nutrition

NeptuneAquaticsLogoTransparent 1_1620323637.png

$50 gift cards from Neptune Aquatics

A80_img01.png

Kessil A80 tuna blue with mount

And other as of yet undisclosed prizes from
j4gbv0w8hy5w8vmbelku_400x400.png

If any one wants to pretty this up more feel free, or if any company/business wants a different picture/etc let me know. I am not a web designer and just trying to show some love :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Places I’ve reached out too are.
Sicce(confirmed) Ultra Zero utility pump
Reef nutrition(Confirmed) 2x 100$ gift cards( winners get sent the codes)
Kessil(Confirmed) A80 tuna blue with mount
Neptune Systems(Confirmed) Apex EL
Neptune’s Aquatics(confirmed) 4x 50$ gift cards
GHL(Confirmed) Standalone Doser(delayed)( arrangements for pickup for the winner once the product arrives)

Last edited:
Yes Arnold, that tank was going to be in the April 2020 raffle, but you know... that never happened. I didn't want to commit the tank this time until I knew there'd be other raffle prizes but as it is, there will be a tank.

Kind of busy now (procrastinating though :D) but come tomorrow I'll work on putting things in the first post, trying to make it pretty for these gracious people/businesses.

Well FedEx is terrible as we all know and the GHL/Sicce gear is stuck in limbo. Bummer……I’m hoping some miracle happens but it doesn’t look like the actual prizes will be here in time :(

Back