Neptune Aquatics

red bug found - please help

bluetang_2000

Supporting Member
i guess every reefer's nightmare come true... this is what I found. How can I get a hold of some interceptor? Thanks for all the help

DSC_0013.jpg

Bluetang

Erick said:
Yea, I think if you tell them what you need it for, it can still be prescribed for coral.

A vet can not prescribe sight unseen so it's doubtful the script would say "for coral" on it ;) Usually it states "for dog".

Go to Reefs.org and print off the thread posting from Dustin Dortan. Bring that print out to the Vet, it's worked for others.

anyone tried to have this prescribed through a vet in san francisco/peninsula? Might be easier if he/she already knows about the RBs. Thanks for all the suggestions/tips.

Ron

tuberider said:
I brought in a small frag with some RBs on it and my vet was very interested in seeing to it that I kill them :D

I know it's on the few paid forums Vets use for research, my sister (DVM) uploaded it all right after Dustin posted it.

It also helps to have registered animals at your local vet, mine is my neighbor and a very good friend (actually it's a husband and wife that are both vets), so that really helps. Shoot I even get stitched up or have x-rays when I need them :D

Back