Neptune Aquatics

Reefer-owned restaurants in the bay?

Bowl of Pho in Sunnyvale is off the chain. I’ve really gotten to know Danh, @Danhsj, and although it kills me to say this knowing he will probably see it and that I incessantly tell him otherwise, he is a good dude all the way around IMO; it’s worth a trip to see the tank and to eat. He’s got some killer coral. Know in advance though that threats or bartering won’t work when it comes to his pieces and “trades”…

My offer of the following on every food app from multiple emails had no effect:
Jaw Breaker/Torch = ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
No Jaw Breaker/Torch = ⭐

I definitely wish there were more around, but either way his place is worth it. Good food, good prices, good conversation, and some killer pieces to look at.

Dustin

I have a pizzeria in San Francisco (Kezar Pizzetta)
Also have a big tank you can enjoy
I finally got the chance to swing by and check out Kezar Pizzetta in SF last night, and man that was some real good eats and beer! All the ingredients were very fresh and of course I sat in front of the awesome and well cared for tank they have on display. Check them out and be sure to mention you’re a BAR member! ;)

Thanks for the hospitality @Hamada

I finally got the chance to swing by and check out Kezar Pizzetta in SF last night, and man that was some real good eats and beer! All the ingredients were very fresh and of course I sat in front of the awesome and well cared for tank they have on display. Check them out and be sure to mention you’re a BAR member! ;)

Thanks for the hospitality @Hamada
Pics of the place?

I looked through the restaurant and food pics that come up with the Google maps listing yesterday in the afternoon… it actually made my mouth water

Pics of the place?
20221017_162001.jpg
20221017_161529.jpg
20220701_111425.jpg
20221220_154506.jpg
20221221_151159.jpg

Back