Welcome to BAR - the Bay Area's premier saltwater hobbyists hub!

Rock structure building

Guest
Joined
Mar 2, 2015
Messages
4,004
lol... no. [emoji56][emoji12][emoji850]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Guest
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
1,510
Thanks for hosting rooster. I can't attend either for awhile. Baby time so my wife can get a break.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Kay's Coral Cove
BAR Sponsor
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
534
Out of curiosity on a scale of 1 to "If you want to disassemble you better bring a jackhammer" how strong do they rocks hold together?

At the end of working cure (about 20 minutes) not too hard to take apart; after 24 hours, not very easy; after full cure (I believe that is about a week, if I recall correctly) the rock usually break before the Emaco...
 
Guest
Joined
Mar 22, 2016
Messages
1,482
Thanks for hosting rooster. I can't attend either for awhile. Baby time so my wife can get a break.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bring the baby with you! Too bad we recently threw out all the baby swing stuff but our house is still super baby friendly.

I still have baby monitor to so you can play downstair and let the baby sleep upstair :D
 
Last edited:
Guest
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
1,510
Just bring the baby with you! Too bad we recently threw out all the baby swing stuff but our house is still super baby friendly.

I still have baby monitor to so you can play downstair and let the baby sleep upstair :D
You make it sound so easy. :confused:
 
Guest
Joined
Mar 22, 2016
Messages
1,482
You make it sound so easy. :confused:

It's all relative lol. Your stage is the easiest to travel with. Car seat (double as sleeping spot), milk, diaper and you are good to go. They still spend a considerable amount of time sleeping so you can do stuff. Proof:

Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 5.39.34 PM.png
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 20, 2016
Messages
3,975
It's all relative lol. Your stage is the easiest to travel with. Car seat (double as sleeping spot), milk, diaper and you are good to go. They still spend a considerable amount of time sleeping so you can do stuff. Proof:

View attachment 6233

I remember those days....then you have a second one and they team up on you. ;) would love to go, but my wife definitely wouldn't enjoy me going and leaving her home with a 2.5 year old and a 7 week old.
 
Guest
Joined
Dec 14, 2016
Messages
125
I remember those days....then you have a second one and they team up on you. ;) would love to go, but my wife definitely wouldn't enjoy me going and leaving her home with a 2.5 year old and a 7 week old.

When you have a third, you need to move from "one on one" defense to "zone defense". Not to be attempted by amateurs o_O
 
Guest
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
5,041
When you have a third, you need to move from "one on one" defense to "zone defense". Not to be attempted by amateurs o_O
Try 3. Mine are 2, 4, and 6. I won't be there since we'll be taking them to the snow that weekend.
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 20, 2016
Messages
3,975
That pic was circa 2012. I played when my first one popped and stopped after my second one. Monk and Wizard (season solo GR ranked). I haven't even try the necromancer.

Uhhhhhh...please don't make me bring out a "hobby" from the grave. My wife thinks I already spend enough time playing with my "fishies".
 
Guest
Joined
Mar 2, 2015
Messages
4,004
I still game, but mostly on Xbox. Still have a few PC games.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Top