Kessil

Schmitty's 40g Nuvo Reef

I just have one clown fish, what should my next fish be?

• Another Clown

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Anthias

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • 6-line wrasse

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • watchman goby

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • lawnmower blenny

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • yasha goby

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Something else(please list in comments)

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NEONCANDYCANE.jpg

Here's a recent shot of my new Neon Green Candy cane right behind the anemone on the left, in the center is a three headed RASTA zoa out of focus and on the right is the acan that wont produce a new head... I just dropped my light half an inch to see if that helps. Birds next in the uppper center looks like it has some new growth...
The little canes are popping in this photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much room do you have between the Candy Cane and Pokerstar? The reason I ask is in the darkness my Candy Canes have some really long sweeper tentacles.
Cheers!

How much room do you have between the Candy Cane and Pokerstar? The reason I ask is in the darkness my Candy Canes have some really long sweeper tentacles.
Cheers!
Wow didn’t know candy canes had sweeper tentacles. I’ve never seen tentacles on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I look at my reefs in the middle of the night (with an actinic flashlight) it seems like all of my corals are looking for something to sting.

Anemone.jpg

Been a while. Same happy clown, and three new anemone since last post. Ill take a photo of my Sunny D's too, cause they have at least doubled... Need to get rid of my big anemone cause it's been stinging my rasta zoas and preventing them from blossoming.

The fire digitata has been doing good, but I think the green slimer and the red planet were victim of either anemone or something... I have five anemone in a 40g tank so as much as I love them and love the clown hosting em, Ive decided to get rid of all but one and see if that works better.

I definitely would love to! Just want to get the tank cleared out first. I will contact you once the tank has some breathing room. Would you be interested in a Rose anemone?

Back