Kessil

Scuba Video from Tiputa Pass in Rangiroa (Tahiti)

Makes me want to learn how to swim after watching your video.
If you are serious about that, pm me. I have more water experience than most and we could meet up sometime or do a video lesson.

Edit: Or anyone who wants to feel more comfortable in the water is free to pm me too. For those curious, I spent multiple years with large men actively trying to drown me, or what some people call water polo.

Last edited:
If you are serious about that, pm me. I have more water experience than most and we could meet up sometime or do a video lesson.
Thank.you for the offer but not ATM. But eventually I will need to learn to swim once my toddler starts to going to those swimming classes.

I also figured you all would like to hear about finding broken frags on the ground and sticking them on bare rock patches. Lots of holes in the rocks to wedge the frags into so they stayed through at least the next day. No glue though. I couldn't help but try to re-scape parts of the reef to help the corals grow better. It was like having access to the biggest tank you can imagine. Now I have to go back in a year or two to see if any of my frags turned into colonies.

fantastic…thanks for sharing. I was planning my next dive in the South Pacific until COVID hit annd put it on hold. This has me motivated to get back to planning it.

Thanks for sharing this! One of the things that surprised me was the crazy amount of flow on those anemones, also were those damsels also going into the anemones or just hanging really close to them?

Thanks for sharing this! One of the things that surprised me was the crazy amount of flow on those anemones, also were those damsels also going into the anemones or just hanging really close to them?
They seemed to just hang out nearby
fantastic…thanks for sharing. I was planning my next dive in the South Pacific until COVID hit annd put it on hold. This has me motivated to get back to planning it.
Let me know if you have any other questions, I had a blast

Same here!! Was planning a trip to dive Raja Ampat and the surrounding islands just before covid hit!..That area is still pretty shut down..The diving there is utterly amazing !

Here are a few pictures from one of the Bora Bora dives.

GOPR1932.JPG

GOPR1934.JPG

GOPR1945.JPG

GOPR1940.JPG

GOPR1953.JPG

GOPR1962.JPG

Blowing bubble rings and not really paying attention to the camera...that's me!

can you see colors better in person vs pictures of the corals? I often wonder how collectors choose corals with out our blue actinic lights

Back