Kessil

Seminolecpa's 180G upgrade

Bryan, you may want to have one portion of your frag rack raised a little more for your Acro frags. Otherwise your setup is looking tough, I gots to stop by soon (I almost called you on Wednesday, but quickly realized what day it was and didn't want to bug ya).

Whenever you want. Still have to work during the day but things have quieted down at work. Actually thought about adding on another level but ran out of black egg crate. Will probably get some soon and move it up. Will wait a tad to see how they react to the light.

The aquascape is great, and the install is so clean....with all your equipment in the garage, what do you do with the space under the tank, just curious...Ive seen a few tanks set up with remote sumps/fuges/frag tanks....and one thing in common they all had with the space under the tank was, it ended up being a makeshift closet..

BTW, seeing the stand and canopy is another example of the great work they do on custom cabinetry at AS

Honestly the only think underneath right now is my closed loop pump, my controller and a empty 5g water jug that I use to syphon out detris that builds up. It is pretty empty. Probably will just use it for storage at some point.

Finally getting the hang of this picture thing. Oh how I miss my bowfront....... ok not really.

Still having issues taking pics of some of the corals but here are a few shots from today.

Rich's Undata

Pics4-23-09-3.jpg

Aquarium Showroom Swap Chalice

Pics4-23-09-6.jpg

Eric's Kongs Eye Favia

Pics4-23-09-11.jpg

Jeremy's Sunrise Mille

Pics4-23-09-4.jpg

The I refuse to grow another eye Miami Hurricane

Pics4-23-09-2.jpg

Picked this one up from Richard at last Years BACFM

Pics4-23-09-15.jpg

This one Ian and I split up from Clint

Pics4-23-09-13.jpg

Mycidium

Pics4-23-09-10.jpg

The infamous BBQ Milli- growing like a weed now

Pics4-23-09-5.jpg

Soon to be addition to DBTC Favia that Ian and I split from OT (like it better then the baby's breath pictured below it

Pics4-23-09.jpg

Pics4-23-09-14.jpg

Aquarium showroom Undata (cut from a different piece then the one in the swap)

Pics4-23-09-7.jpg

My favorite Algae cleaner

Pics4-23-09-12.jpg

TEC Watermelon

Pics4-23-09-8.jpg

You could be risky and do what I did and go with both. they actually do fine together in my tank but from what I have heard this isn't usually the case.

Yeah apparently rabbitfish in general do not get along very well, whether it's a foxface or something like a barred rabbit fish... maybe only one wants to have a spikey hairdo in the tank :)

Nice upgrade from the bow front setup you had Bryan......the new setup looks great! I take it you didn't have to upgrade that enormous skimmer of yours ;).

Thanks for the comments. Nope. I don't have that many fish so so far it seems to be doing fine. Might have to think about it if I go with too many more fish.

Back