Jestersix

Setup Help for September 14th SV -CFM - free tix for volunteers

I can help like I did last time, setup on Saturday morning

Hey Klems, any chance you could help friday night instead? There is not much on Sat morning and I felt bad last time you were there without Bruce or I helping you. LMK.

Ty Mike- are you doing a booth? or do you need me to save you a ticket too.
Arnold,
No booth for me this time and if a ticket is available that would be great.
I can help during the event or with clean up as needed. Thanks and see you there.
Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update:

So It looks like I got for Friday Setup ( I would like 1 or 2 more on Setup if anyone is available) I have free passes for you guys Ty.

1. Apon
  2. Baykes
  3. Steven Robbins
  4. Popper (whom I have not met yet, but ask for me when you get there.)

Sat setup ( not sure what time you guys plan to be there, but 7am is too early I would think. 9am or later would be ok as there should be too much to do.
  1. Rygh
  2. Klems
Sat Clean up
  1. Fish doctor
  2. MolaMola
  3. OdinDT

Hey my schedule just became open all day for Saturday so if you need help setting up I can gladly come and help out as I was planning on being there when it opens so I can come earlier to help out if needed.

Hey my schedule just became open all day for Saturday so if you need help setting up I can gladly come and help out as I was planning on being there when it opens so I can come earlier to help out if needed.

We need friday night setup or booth shifts coverage more. Are you free for any of those?

Did you get a ticket @fishdoctor? I have 2 extras: 1 member ticket and 1 non-member ticket. I can't make it. Need to be out of town.

Squist..
no ticket in hand yet, I believe I am being given a ticket at the event... or I can talk my way in if needed. Thank you for your offer and sorry to miss you at the event. Have a great week.
Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok..

Can I purchase 1 member ticket and 1 non member?

thanks,
Max

Hi Max yes - just post in the buy tickets post where I track...or you can bring them to help setup and they can get free tix.

Fish Doctor/Mike - I have a ticket for you already.

Hope to see you guys tonight, my phone is 415-971-4253 if you need to contact me. Txt with your real name and handle would help as I dont also pick up calls from unknown numbers.

I have a bad stomach bug. Probably will not be able to help set up Saturday morning.
To make it worse, I have the bin with raffle gear, and the cash box and credit card readers.

Anyone near Union City/Fremont that can help get them there in time for setup?

Very sorry!

Back