Neptune Aquatics

SPS Superstar!

Hello from Amsterdam! I went shopping today and saw this store. Of course, I thought of you all...

4192872780_60112f70a9.jpg

Sadly, it was actually just a clothing store not a shop for elite reefers.

Erin,

Not sure if you are a beer drinker but if you are go to this bar

http://www.cafe-belgique.nl/html/About%20Belgique.html

and have one of these beers:

La Trappe dubble

You won't be sorry.

Always tickles me seeing so many signs in English in a country that doesn't have English as the primary language (and yes I realize they do probably speak it along with the 7 or so other language they learn in school)

Bryan, I love beer! Unfortunately I've recently developed a gluten allergy so I can't drink it anymore. :-(

Mike, everyone I've tried to talk to has had impeccable English. Like, you can barely detect an accent it's so good.

Norm, that would be funny! I don't think I can claim that title though. Maybe after I go on tv and win American Reefer.

I'll bet the folks in Amsterdam get a big smile when you tell them you are a "Bay Area Reefer"
:party: (I'll just stop right there!)

Ibn said:
You're the 3rd person that I know of that has developed a gluten intolerance.

Would be 4 if I went to a normal DR. luckily the lady I went to is well versed in this and looked at it in another angle. The majority of DR's (western) would have told me no more gluten from my symptoms alone. I suggest seeking another opinion.

Thanks Gresh but I'm not looking for medical advice. If I were I would post some details about my condition and, you know, ask for medical advice. ;-)

pixelpixi said:
Thanks Gresh but I'm not looking for medical advice. If I were I would post some details about my condition and, you know, ask for medical advice. ;-)

Umm yah OK carry on then.

FWIW the name is Gresham, only friends call me Gresh ;)

Back