Our mission

Tank Spotlight #3 @apon

Very nice! Goes to prove you don't always have to run all the best equipment to keep fish and coral happy. I remember when the "Fiji yellows" were easy to find. But, now you never see them for sale. Let me know if you ever frag it. I would love a piece for my tank. Great job on the "tank spotlight" this month. I really look forward to seeing all the new tanks every month.
I can try to frag, but they take a long time to attach to anything. you want a unmounted one?

Sorry for all the typos and misspellings. I was tired and in a rush last night. I just reread what I wrote. :(

Thanks for sharing you have an awesome tank. Very cool to learn more about members of the club.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You showing off this November? Or do we have to wait one more year for @sfsuphysics to actually get his tank wet?
We may even have @xcaret going by then too. I think he is pulling ahead of mike in the tortoise and tortoise race they've been having for a few years now...

@Apon you mentioned your tank is dirtier than most; what are your water parameters?

That’s too bad about your clam. Mine fell on its face in the sand bed when I was on vacation. I kept it’s shell too but I took it out of the tank.

I had attended only one tank tour in the past, among those people showing their systems, was Arnold with not only his amazing 120 but a beautiful Zero Edge aquarium from Ocean Treasures too; Was the ZE a clam tank? @Apon

@Apon you mentioned your tank is dirtier than most; what are your water parameters?

That’s too bad about your clam. Mine fell on its face in the sand bed when I was on vacation. I kept it’s shell too but I took it out of the tank.

Haven't tested in a long time but last time my phosphates were at like 60! The pumps and lights keep my tank warm enough. Its also pretty warm/stable in my condo all the time. Sometimes I need a fan on to cool it off

I had attended only one tank tour in the past, among those people showing their systems, was Arnold with not only his amazing 120 but a beautiful Zero Edge aquarium from Ocean Treasures too; Was the ZE a clam tank? @Apon

I still have that too, but it got overrun by xenia. Planning on redoing that one too.

Back