Reef nutrition

Tanks on their own

I just found out that i'm evacuation warning since yesterday. Dont know why my phone amber alert is not working.... got me worry now
Important distinctions between the types of alerts you can opt in or out of on your phone. Amber alerts are only for child abduction, nothing to do with evacuations or other hazards to you.

Amber: Stands for "America's Missing Broadcast Emergency Response." These alerts are for very serious (and local to you) child-abduction cases.

Emergency: These alerts are for possible emergencies such as extreme weather conditions.

Public Safety: These alerts involve imminent threats to safety or life.

On iPhone, Settings→ Notifications→ scroll down to the bottom.

Everyone should make sure at least the Emergency and Public Safety alerts are on right now

Last edited:
Important distinctions between the types of alerts you can opt in or out of on your phone. Amber alerts are only for child abduction, nothing to do with evacuations or other hazards to you.

Amber: Stands for "America's Missing Broadcast Emergency Response." These alerts are for very serious (and local to you) child-abduction cases.

Emergency: These alerts are for possible emergencies such as extreme weather conditions.

On iPhone, Settings→ Notifications→ scroll time the bottom.

Everyone should make sure at least the Emergency and Public Safety alerts are on right now
Thanks for posting this, I’ve had all of mine on, but if I happen to be out of the area (which I happen to be right now), I don’t get them. Is there a way to get them for your area regardless of where your phone happens to be located?

On iPhone, Settings→ Notifications→ scroll down to the bottom.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know there is a setting for that.

I search the setting for Note 8. All my alerts is on. Don't know why the alerts is not coming in... going have to upgrade soon....

Tried to go back to the house today but police were out in force and didn’t allow it. At this point I’m concerned about water evaporating and the ATO reservoir running dry - leaving power heads running dry. Will the power heads melt, catch on fire, seize?

What kind of power heads?

Well they melt? probably not. Catch on fire? Probably not. Seize? Perhaps magnetic impellers spinning without liquid might heat them up due to friction which may end up causing them to bulge out.

Not only that, but my “baby” maroons decided to lay some eggs in the grow out tank.

[mention]Kim Pattison [/mention]are you interested in these? They are maroon gold lighting, I think.

0dec4af4c7120b90136f97523ec12e79.jpg

Back