got ethical husbandry?

Thank you

It was an awesome event and everything you had planned went well! Even though it rained on and off it didn't hamper the event, you can control the rain right? I guess if I had to really nitpick, a covered area for the ones announcing the groupings? I felt a bit bad they were standing out there in the rain. But really, it was really well run and my wife didn't even get bored and wander off to Ross. (that was her plan after awhile).

Just want to thank all the members for all the help and support at the frag swap. We hope everyone had a great time. We can't wait for the next one.

Any feedback would be great

Cos
Cali Kid Corals
Definitely appreciate everything @Cbruno80 ! Echo everything above how we had crazy weather, but reefers and non-reefers alike had a great time! Raffle prizes were amazing and parking was easy.

I think the only thing I'd maybe change is if prices were listed for corals. When the staff are busy, I find it takes a really long time just to find out how much a piece is, and for folks that are more timid, that deters them from actually buying something. Plus there's a fear that people might be getting different prices based on a million other factors and having that transparency is really helpful.

Definitely appreciate everything @Cbruno80 ! Echo everything above how we had crazy weather, but reefers and non-reefers alike had a great time! Raffle prizes were amazing and parking was easy.

I think the only thing I'd maybe change is if prices were listed for corals. When the staff are busy, I find it takes a really long time just to find out how much a piece is, and for folks that are more timid, that deters them from actually buying something. Plus there's a fear that people might be getting different prices based on a million other factors and having that transparency is really helpful.
Definitely we did have priced out section when we opened but we have a lot of coral coming and going and was harder to keep track of our front tank is normally $50 a frag or 3 for $100. Will definitely see what we can come up with for pricing sections out

Definitely we did have priced out section when we opened but we have a lot of coral coming and going and was harder to keep track of our front tank is normally $50 a frag or 3 for $100. Will definitely see what we can come up with for pricing sections out
I’ve never seen any form of pricing in your frag tanks. And was quoted a price 0f 80 dollars for a frag in the front tank.

Listing prices is inherently challenging for so many different pieces getting moved around frequently. But most people like to see prices or at least price ranges.

Maybe if you had price ranges in each part of each tank, maybe with those highly visible rods separating sections so they are easy to move as needed? Just a thought.

I thought the swap went great overall, and the parts that you and your crew organized were awesome.

With the rain we were a bit underprepared with canopies even with the couple extra we brought. If it hadn’t rained it would have been a lot easier to space things out better and not had anyone in the rain.

BAR BOD has also been separately discussing improvements we can make on our side with swap details.

Thank you again for the amazing partnership!

Listing prices is inherently challenging for so many different pieces getting moved around frequently. But most people like to see prices or at least price ranges.

Maybe if you had price ranges in each part of each tank, maybe with those highly visible rods separating sections so they are easy to move as needed? Just a thought.
I completely disagree. Either your prices are what they are or prices vary by customer. As I was given a different price than what was stated as the normal for that front end frag tank.

They have 3D printed neon plastic numbers you can get too with the neon rod dividers like John mentioned. Appreciate you looking into this!

Just want to thank all the members for all the help and support at the frag swap. We hope everyone had a great time. We can't wait for the next one.

Any feedback would be great

Cos
Cali Kid Corals
Great job dude! Looked well put together even though I was there early! Was awesome meeting you and Ben. Glad we have a good relationship as this industry needs more friendships and community! Look forward to your visit man! Cheers,
Kenny

Back