Did you try removing the epoxy? I wonder if it was a bad lot and will just keep leaching out whatever it is.
Been trying to do that through W/C & carbon. Don't necessarily want to uproot corals per se as I think it will make the problem worse.
But what is a bad lot? Either way, after this is resolved no more two little fishies epoxy. What is a bad epoxy lot
@Darkxerox ?
Def in the water column as I took out the skimmer, put in tub (same water depth) with fresh SW-fine
then add some water from tank-overflow. Add carbon directly to venturi as to absorb residue-that works and go back to normal.
Put back in sump-back to overflow.
Next step is to add a small ball valve in the intake hose as their is no air control and hopefully a 10-15% reduction in air does the trick-just water intake valve (which is already at lowest value)
More W/C and keep with the carbon.