Neptune Aquatics

Volunteers for Open Regional Swap 9/18/22

Woohoo - thought I had another obligation but I’m free! I can help out with anything. Oh man, hearing people talk reef shop will give me a needed boost. I have been out of the loop.

Cali Kid Corals has generously decided to give all swap volunteers a $50 store credit for use at the Concord store where we are having the swap!

They also want to give the volunteers Cali Kid Corals shirts, which you can wear at the event if you want. PM me what size shirt you’d like. These are the shirts, they are pretty nice looking-

XL would be great for me! Thx :)

Reactions: JVU
Thanks everyone! We have our volunteer spots filled now.

If you can’t make it for any reason please either post here or PM me and we’ll get someone to fill the spot. Also there is inevitably someone who has to drop at the last minute but I think we have a strong crew to fill in as needed!

Thank you again to our volunteers! As a reminder, please let us/me know if something comes up and you can‘t make it.

Also check out the amazing line-up of raffle prizes put together by Cali Kid on the main thread!

For anyone who's volunteering (or attending): do you happen to have 3 large-ish tupperware containers you wouldn't mind donating to the club so we can use them for raffle ticket buckets? A few prizes were added last minute, so we don't have enough to cover it.

For anyone who's volunteering (or attending): do you happen to have 3 large-ish tupperware containers you wouldn't mind donating to the club so we can use them for raffle ticket buckets? A few prizes were added last minute, so we don't have enough to cover it.
Hey Josh - not sure if you are still looking for containers, but I can bring these 3 large ones in case you need them.

Attachments

• C4B669A0-9475-44DF-9D69-C17E53C19071.jpeg
    C4B669A0-9475-44DF-9D69-C17E53C19071.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 74
Back