High Tide Aquatics

Want to guess how much this would cost?

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1640915

When I win a $100M lottery jackpot, I will have a tank like this. :bigsmile:

f you had 100 mil you could hire Tuberider to take care of it and you could just enjoy it :D (although I find enjoyment taking care of my tank)

Erick said:
f you had 100 mil you could hire Tuberider to take care of it and you could just enjoy it :D (although I find enjoyment taking care of my tank)
Yeah part of the fun of having a reef tank is building and taking care of it.

I dunno if I hit that mega jackpot thing, while I would go big, I'd go for some exotic shape rather than just a big ass rectangle... maybe horseshoe shape, or some tank that wraps around the room, similar to the old Steinhart fish roundabout (although not as tall :D)

Erick said:
LOL that's exactly what the guy is doing.. Do you see him doing any work?? :bigsmile:

Yup I think that would be an instance where I would forgo the DIY aspect on most anything :D

Although I dunno... I still think the whole concept of lighting pendants is laughably expensive... might just be that cheap gene I have :D

I remember seeing one guys tank awhile ago where he used a sunlight and reflectors from roof to tank, he didn't have any other lighting, thought that was pretty awesome. I would want some actinic lights though to make the corals pop.

If I had won $100mil, I'd buy a small LFS, and fill it with stuff I like, and hire a handful of kids from BAR to work for frags. LOL...

Erick said:

Along the thread the reefer mentions he has a fish guy living with him; not bad for one service account only guy

sfsuphysics said:
I dunno if I hit that mega jackpot thing, while I would go big, I'd go for some exotic shape rather than just a big ass rectangle... maybe horseshoe shape, or some tank that wraps around the room, similar to the old Steinhart fish roundabout (although not as tall :D)

Or just buy an island and forget about scratches on the box

xcaret said:
sfsuphysics said:

+1 but make sure its somewhere cool, and not next to Vanilla Ice's island

"Word to your motha"

xcaret said:
sfsuphysics said:

Well that's a given, but I'd like my nice wilderness retreat away from civilization that also can serve as a sanctuary from the zombies as well as being out of harms way when the sea levels rise and cover my island :D

Seriously though, I was thinking more realistic than simply getting cash infusion of 100 million bucks :D

He is in Thailand though. You guys know 100-150 a month get you someone to cook (3 meals), clean, run errands, and do your laundry.

If I had a lot of money 'd hire Rich to come clean my tank :D

I do have a couple of clients I wouldn't mind shaking up with, although my place may be small, it's real nice :) so I'd probably stay here.

Back