Cali Kid Corals

WAV and Neptune System Customer service

Curious to how hydros customer service is.
It's pretty decent, and there's an active support forum as well. I have been using Hydros for a while. Big fan.

Edit - I should add I only have experience with their support via my Alkatronic when they still covered Focustronic stuff. I haven't actually had a single problem with my Hydros stuff yet that has required me to seek help from CS (XP8, X4, WaveEngine2, Soles, Minnow, ATO).

The amount of threads I see posted here even on our small forum about Apex and Neptune problems, troubleshooting, repairs, and customer service issues is pretty crazy to me.

It's pretty decent, and there's an active support forum as well. I have been using Hydros for a while. Big fan.

Edit - I should add I only have experience with their support via my Alkatronic when they still covered Focustronic stuff. I haven't actually had a single problem with my Hydros stuff yet that has required me to seek help from CS (XP8, X4, WaveEngine2, Soles, Minnow, ATO).

The amount of threads I see posted here even on our small forum about Apex and Neptune problems, troubleshooting, repairs, and customer service issues is pretty crazy to me.

Good to know that.
Ever get another tank going -will def consider switching over.. so far my experience has not been as bad as the OP but I reserve judgment for any future issues with apex/neptune.

On my previous tank i had some hydros equipment and it was for the fact that they are constantly making different products. I looked at it like how Milwaukee power tools over other companies. Milwaukee is constantly making new and different tools that run off their batteries. Not every one is a home run but they sure are swinging with innovation and that to me is showing they are trying to be a better company. Any company or business that stays stagnant or doesn't listen to the consumer is a dying company.

Just want to share my experience, after having issue with my Apex AC3pro connecting to Fusion, I decided to switch to hydros. Setup was pretty straightforward but was having problem with outlet 1 on the XP8. Sent an email to Hydros on Sunday, and got a email response back on Monday. Gave the serial number to the rep and a replacement was already on the way the same Monday. But the replacement XP8 has problem with outlet 1 as well, so the rep sent me another XP8. Will find out if the 2nd replacement outlet 1 will work for me soon. So far response has been prompt and I am happy with Hydros’s customer service.

Btw, the AC3 pro was about 2 years old and was already replaced by Neptune with the same connection issue to Fusion, which was frustrating when happens during out of state vacation

Just want to share my experience, after having issue with my Apex AC3pro connecting to Fusion, I decided to switch to hydros. Setup was pretty straightforward but was having problem with outlet 1 on the XP8. Sent an email to Hydros on Sunday, and got a email response back on Monday. Gave the serial number to the rep and a replacement was already on the way the same Monday. But the replacement XP8 has problem with outlet 1 as well, so the rep sent me another XP8. Will find out if the 2nd replacement outlet 1 will work for me soon. So far response has been prompt and I am happy with Hydros’s customer service.

Btw, the AC3 pro was about 2 years old and was already replaced by Neptune with the same connection issue to Fusion, which was frustrating when happens during out of state vacation
I think @derek_SR had an outlet go out too on that unit.

Back