got ethical husbandry?

Website upgrade 2019

I noticed that DBTC threads are slightly different for me. Not a complaint, just an observation. The color tones are all a little darker. I’m viewing it on my iPhone through safari.

I noticed that DBTC threads are slightly different for me. Not a complaint, just an observation. The color tones are all a little darker. I’m viewing it on my iPhone through safari.
On pc using Chrome is the same

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Just a slight difference.
CFF4BA9F-074B-4CEE-A3A4-8C283064EE9C.png
6EDFE2F2-143D-4E60-A83C-AFDF4DF74422.png

So as of Sunday night, and other than DBTC section which is still under improvement:

Are there any know issues???

If the text wraps in the title of a thread the blue highlight doesn’t wrap as well and it’s almost impossible to read the text. White text on a light grey background. Text is also in the background and parts are covered up by the next element.

54516790-1E8E-4B79-9C57-979D58345050.jpeg

have we tested the gmail issue for new members? And notification emails to gmail accounts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

have we tested the gmail issue for new members? And notification emails to gmail accounts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not sure if this is related, but I just reset my password and got the emails for it on a gmail.

I seem to remember there being an issue with the password reset feature in the past.

@rygh can you have the front page feature post cut short to limited words? it's so long that it took over the entire page on the front page and i had to scroll down for the updated post list.

@rygh can you have the front page feature post cut short to limited words? it's so long that it took over the entire page on the front page and i had to scroll down for the updated post list.
No. The author of the thread would need to do that. Likely by creating a summary first post.

You can just click on the "New Posts" button. Or bookmark that page, not main page.

Not sure if this is related, but I just reset my password and got the emails for it on a gmail.

I seem to remember there being an issue with the password reset feature in the past.
Yes, that was a huge issue before. Causing lost members. Now fixed.

Excited about the new site! Btw, I know I haven't been very active here as of late (new baby), but I'm still more than willing to help out with any graphic design need for the site or event promo stuff. Just shoot me a pm, I still take a peek at least once a day.. when my phone is not in my 9 month old's mouth (kidding).

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I am an engineer, not an artist. If it functions ... I am happy.
So lets turn this around. What would you say might spruce up the site a bit?

I am an engineer, not an artist. If it functions ... I am happy.
So lets turn this around. What would you say might spruce up the site a bit?
Sorry just saw this quote.. to be honest I like the way it is. When you introduce too much color into the forum design it becomes obnoxious. Color in the forum should come from it's content like the text and picture posts.

Back