Jestersix

What did you get at the CFM?

It's a confirmed DPV. I had one before from @Mr2KiEu ( who also checked it out at the show...). Not the best pic atm...just a quick cell shot.

1581289089663.png

1581289123199.png

Wow that show was equally crowded and cool. Also my first experience at a show like that. I had hopes to stop and say hello and introduce myself at the booth (it has been years since Ive been to an event) but I was too busy dodging coolers and strollers. Haha. Maybe next event. I didn't even know where the BAR booth was?

Wow that show was equally crowded and cool. Also my first experience at a show like that. I had hopes to stop and say hello and introduce myself at the booth (it has been years since Ive been to an event) but I was too busy dodging coolers and strollers. Haha. Maybe next event. I didn't even know where the BAR booth was?
lol -- the BAR table was right as you walk in... :) it was in the right side before all the commotion.

Clearly we need a better way to display our sign, I had a few people not realize we were BAR until half way through the conversation. They just thought we were the raffle table for the show.
Agreed I was asked couple times "what is this booth about"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Did we not have one of our banners up, or was it just not noticeable enough?

The banner was up, but it was hard to know if it's just a table showing off sponsors versus actual BAR. Plus the banner on the table was aligned parallel-ish to foot traffic so hard to see as you're walking in since not, in your face so to speak

We were planning on having our large banner behind us along the wall. But at the last minute the organizer decided not to have the pipe/drape setup we were planning to use, so instead we had it taped to the table, hanging down by people’s legs. We should make our own banner holder for this I think.

Also our banner should have our web address on it, I don’t recall seeing it. It was designed to be able to add patches for update/sponsors/etc, so we’ll work on this. It would probably be good to have some additional signage on the table talking about the club more with flyers, we’ve had this before.

Will was planning to have a monitor screen attached to a laptop where we could display our website. It didn’t work out due to technical issues, but we can try that again too.

We were planning on having our large banner behind us along the wall. But at the last minute the organizer decided not to have the pipe/drape setup we were planning to use, so instead we had it taped to the table, hanging down by people’s legs. We should make our own banner holder for this I think.

Also our banner should have our web address on it, I don’t recall seeing it. It was designed to be able to add patches for update/sponsors/etc, so we’ll work on this. It would probably be good to have some additional signage on the table talking about the club more with flyers, we’ve had this before.

Will was planning to have a monitor screen attached to a laptop where we could display our website. It didn’t work out due to technical issues, but we can try that again too.
BTW -- i know folks wearing the BAR shirt... but I didn;t really realize it was a BAR shirt until much later when I was chatting with folks... I thought it was folks with merch from coral12g :)

BTW -- i know folks wearing the BAR shirt... but I didn;t really realize it was a BAR shirt until much later when I was chatting with folks... I thought it was folks with merch from coral12g :)

Good point.

I do think we should just print up a bunch of flyers for the next CFM and hand them out to people as they come in.

Back