What other hobbies do you have?

I collect

Watches ( but I don’t wear them )
Sneakers
Vintage mid format film cameras
Modern arts

I grow

Different lotus and water lily

Large format Oil painting ( 48x24 or larger )
Traveling and food sampling( backpacking )
Build legos and models

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I purposefully keep only one hobby in order to stay married. But my last 7 years of remodeling kind of started an interest n woodworking. Not fine/furniture grade, but practical projects that don't require much more than a miter and table saw.

Reactions: JVU
I collect

Watches ( but I don’t wear them )
Sneakers
Vintage mid format film cameras
Modern arts

I grow

Different lotus and water lily

Large format Oil painting ( 48x24 or larger )
Traveling and food sampling( backpacking )
Build legos and models

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I used to collect watches... but literally now, all my money goes to corals... sigh

I like collecting watches, speakers, and shoes.

When I go and visit my parents they live in the woods in CT and I love making trails there and then riding quads on those trails. I also like shooting clays but don’t get to do it often, about 1-2x a year.

I also am really into researching cars, boats, and planes I can’t afford. It’s fun trying to get a high score on the Porsche configuration site, haha.

I’d bet I’m the only one in the club with a counterclockwise watch, it’s pretty goofy! So cool to see everyone’s interests, good idea IOWL
E02035C4-B1A2-403F-AE57-2CCFE363D995.jpeg

Damn i always thought reef keeping is the hobby.now I feel lazy after reading his thread lol.
I would say
- Mixology
- Shore and deep sea fishing

Nothing wrong with having a few focused hobbies. I'm basically a swiss army knife of abandoned/paused hobbies, which was part of why my wife was a bit leery of starting a reef tank. :)

Back