Jestersix

Xr30 g3 question

Srt4eric

Vice President
BOD
I have 3 g3 XR30 pros over my 100 gallon. They are all programmed the same but they all start different. Anyone have any idea why? The right will come on first, then the left and finally the middle. Also when the left and right come on different leds are lit.

Right
20210603_123839.jpg

Left
20210603_123833.jpg

All of them.
20210603_123830.jpg

that's odd. I have a similar issue with my g5 xr15... a single violet led stays on from 11 pm to ~1 am and I can't seem to program it away

I can think of a couple things maybe.

- did you calibrate all the units? LEDs have different voltage tolerances on what is on and off.
- Maybe have traveling sunrise and sunset enabled on some of the units?
- I have had that happen once during daylight savings and a couple of my lights didn’t update their time correctly

Last edited:
I can think of a couple things maybe.

- did you calibrate all the units? LEDs have different voltage tolerances on what is on and off.
- Maybe have traveling sunrise and sunset enabled on some of the units?
- I have had that happen once during daylight savings and a couple of my lives didn’t update their time correctly
I haven't calibrated since I've added them all together. I'll give that a try.

Check the layout in EcoSmart Live as well.
Good point. I set it up from my desktop in the other room. That would make a lot of sense if it's on traveling sunrise/set and I have them out of order. I'll grab my laptop and identify each one and then calibrate.

Reactions: Ibn
Back