Kessil

XXL750 and Garage Tanks

Frag Tank Full
IMG_20200826_115656.jpg

How are you setting it up?
Waste (old water line) to the sink, new saltwater line from 100gallon container. Lines then go through the wall of the garage, under concrete walkway, and through the side of the house to the tank

Some massive colonies that look awesome. What’s your plan to get ahead of water dumping all over your floor?
And do you still have the garage frag tank?

Yikes, and looks like you have the center support column that Red Sea added as a fix. Have you contacted them about any kind of replacement or compensation?

Some massive colonies that look awesome. What’s your plan to get ahead of water dumping all over your floor?
And do you still have the garage frag tank?
Thanks, yes the garf bonsai is massive and the baby blue stag in middle at top is growing out of the water. I got rid of the tanks in the garage per the wife's instructions so it's just this one now.

I don't have much of a plan outside of ordering replacement 750 G2+ for $3,000 off (let's hope the newer models don't have this problem). I need to figure out where I'm going to put the rocks & coral while I'm taking the failing tank down and then get the new tank in place and set up as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
Yikes, and looks like you have the center support column that Red Sea added as a fix. Have you contacted them about any kind of replacement or compensation?
Yeah I installed the aluminum support in 2019. I'm not sure why this is happening now. They offered a free XXL 750 V3 with black cabinet or 3k off another model, so I went with the 750 G2+ because we don't want the black cabinet.

Back