Kessil

Yellow clown goby - free pickup in San Jose

Although morally questionable, it does seem to be a pragmatic way to get them out compared to dropping 4-5 beer into the tank…but maybe I misunderstood.
I think he meant sit next to the tank beer in hand lol

I imagine the bacterial bloom from a beer would be quite harmful

Btw if it doesn’t work you can (even more morally questionable) starve them for a day so they are more likely to come to your hand

Cleaner shrimps aren’t that fast. Come at them from behind so they can’t dash away

I think he meant sit next to the tank beer in hand lol

I imagine the bacterial bloom from a beer would be quite harmful

Btw if it doesn’t work you can (even more morally questionable) starve them for a day so they are more likely to come to your hand

Cleaner shrimps aren’t that fast. Come at them from behind so they can’t dash away
We are getting down a very dark rabbithole here....will try vodka then, just checking my nutrients on the nano tank...

We are getting down a very dark rabbithole here....will try vodka then, just checking my nutrients on the nano tank...
Alcohol is a common carbon dosing method. Overdoing it may spike your bacteria, plummet oxygen, and drop nutrients like a stone.

Doing it to the level that will actually cause behavior changes in livestock doesn’t seem like a great idea to me

That’s why i suggest against that. Try a net before anything else. Maybe us a hose and siphon

Back