Jestersix

New profile posts

Hey Bruce ,
I’m in a Dyer need of a QT tank for 9 fish. My Achilles Tang is looking I’ll and I think it’s ich which means all the fish gotta come out. Not sure what happened havnt added any fish in over a year. Any how, if you have something laying around I would appreciate it.
Thanks buddy talk with you soon. Jason
Hello Coral Reefer,
I was at the frag swap yesterday and pick up the 7 frag PAC at the auction
The Walt Disney acro is dead not sure what can be done about this.
Thanks talk with you soon
I have volunteered to have the first board meeting at my home in Oakland. Any day of the week works for me. Just let me know when and what time and I will schedule it. We need to be flexible so more than one date might make it easier to schedule. Thanks!
I have volunteered to have the first board meeting at my home in Oakland. Any day of the week works for me. Just let me know when and what time and I will schedule it. We need to be flexible so more than one date might make it easier to schedule. Thanks!
rygh
rygh
Only weekends for me, and not too early. Otherwise fairly flexible.
Hi Richard, Mario (xcaret) recommended that I reach out to you about donating all my aquarium equipment to Cal Academy. Long story short, I bought 2 reefers' entire inventory last year. My system filed half of my garage. Unfortunately, I am divorcing and sold the house. We need to clear all the equipment by this Wednesday. Would Cal Academy accept my donation?
Raising N Class Snakeskin Endlers. One planted 30 gallon breeding tank and one planted 38 gallon bow-front for males only.
Hey buddy new member here any chance you could teach me how to post pictures on a thread id like to make a thread about my current build but cant upload pictures from my android.
Hi guys. New to the modern version of reefing. Used to do this back in the 90’s. A lot has changed. Live in Fresno area (coarsegold)z
Back