Kessil

Steinhart Tour 2019

If someone on the waitlist has never been to this behind the scenes tour, pm me. I haven’t been on the tour for many years but willing to give up my spot if needed.

If you are a resident of SF, check your local library for free Academy of Sciences admission.

We are 1 week away from the tour! Since we have limited space and high demand, we really want to avoid day-of no-shows if possible. So please take a moment to double check that you can make it and let us know if your plans have changed.

I’m still in [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are 1 week away from the tour! Since we have limited space and high demand, we really want to avoid day-of no-shows if possible. So please take a moment to double check that you can make it and let us know if your plans have changed.

Just to ping everyone for a reminder, the people currently on the list are:

@Wlachnit
@JVU
@Bruce Spiegelman
@glee
@2manyhobbies
@Mozby
@musclebenz
@starfish222
@Oakland Evan
@Rostato
@Art Sederquist
@dochou
@pbh-reef
@Zero Gravitas
@Corallus
@OdinDT

Now that I am a member again- please add me to the waitlist. Also if should be able to go and someone picks me up -I can get them on for free being a member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am coming. Purchased my ticket on line yesterday. What a pain their site is. I had to hit the left mouse button like 5 times to get it to move to the next screen, but was able to get my senior discount and the confirmation came quickly.

@JVU @RandyC

Hey John, I’m giving up my spot to RandyC. I’m still planning to go to Academy of Sciences with my family that morning and would like to meet Mr Delbeek to get his autograph. If someone no shows, maybe I can get in too. Otherwise, I’ll wait for the next tour.

Reactions: JVU
@JVU @RandyC

Hey John, I’m giving up my spot to RandyC. I’m still planning to go to Academy of Sciences with my family that morning and would like to meet Mr Delbeek to get his autograph. If someone no shows, maybe I can get in too. Otherwise, I’ll wait for the next tour.

@glee thanks! Really appreciate you doing that and sharing the love so everyone gets a chance to see the behind the scenes tour.

Back