Cali Kid Corals

[Jul 27, 2019] Dicks annual luncheon (Oakland ca)

Thanks everyone for a great time yesterday was a pleasure meeting so many enthusiastic hobbiests to say the least!! Especially Dick and his lovely family THANK YOU!! the food was delicious and that curry antipasta salad was amazing. And thanks to all who brought frags that was a nice fragy raffle!. After a quick dip and toss in this guy up with some crazy green turquoise coloring. Thanks to
20190728_131747_edited.jpeg
whomever brought the Monti Spongodes
Paul & Brenda

Linda and I want to thank everyone who came to our event. You where a great group of people and your enthusiasm for this great hobby was evident. We are pleased that everyone had a good time and hope to do this again.
Your comments above are much appreciated.

Dick Flanagan

Glad you had such a great event, totally bummed we couldn't go but my wife planned a group camping trip months ago. Got eaten alive by mosquitos, stung by a yellow jacket, and really happy I'm home and wishing I went to this function instead :D

Thanks everyone for a great time yesterday was a pleasure meeting so many enthusiastic hobbiests to say the least!! Especially Dick and his lovely family THANK YOU!! the food was delicious and that curry antipasta salad was amazing. And thanks to all who brought frags that was a nice fragy raffle!. After a quick dip and toss in this guy up with some crazy green turquoise coloring. Thanks toView attachment 12286 whomever brought the Monti Spongodes
Paul & Brenda

Your welcome![emoji12]. It was getting around 250-300 PAR and very high flow in my tank.

Glad the RBTA found its home in your tank [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, I thought it was happy where I put it, but sometime on Sat/Sun, it moved almost two feet and found a new spot at the bottom of the tank and slightly out of the light. Seems to be happy there. We shall see!

Well, I thought it was happy where I put it, but sometime on Sat/Sun, it moved almost two feet and found a new spot at the bottom of the tank and slightly out of the light. Seems to be happy there. We shall see!
Now the RBTA has moved to parts unknown. I cannot find it anywhere in my tank. So it either went into the overflow (that is a long trip) or it is in hiding. I did give it reef roids late this morning and It seemed to be in robust health. Well, who know except the RBTA. Hopefully it will show up tomorrow.

Back