Our mission

Gem tang

violet in the south bay & 6th ave in SF also had some from the same batch. If you’re thinking about getting one, price matching them from store to store might be a good ideal.

who needs a gem tang, when you can get a knock off!! just get up close and don't look at the tail! lmao

1579134834808.png

So i just ate my own words this morning... went to pick up a Chevron tang, and wound up picking up a tang on impulse...

The gem thanked me but cutting me with its tail while transporting it into the tank from a bucket. Ingrate!

20200202_170511.jpg

Sadly, my squaretail tang is not doing well...

was fine before I left for the weekend but returned this morning with it being all fuzzy. :/ Suspected something might be going down last week so started treatment... but forgot to remove carbon. So all for nought. grrr.

oh? I would think the juvie would be more expensive because it's the one that actually looks all badass with the orange before turning into a very dark tang.
No kidding... guess in this case, "size does matter" still applies... Juvie ran me $120. adult Chevrons run about $250+

Back