got ethical husbandry?

GHL buy

I might be able in getting a discount from ghl. Anyone intersted in something like a group buy?
The buy can be anything from controllers, their LED lights or KHD.
Let me know if you intersted, GHL discounts do not come by often...
Am gonna buy my 2nd GHL P4 and set it on the new tank.

Kind of off topic, what happened to their Ion Director? Did coronavirus move it to the back burner?
Yes they moved it to fall 2020. But good thing is that they also changed a bit and freed one more doser, reduced the amount of reagent snd water samole per test, and increased the life of the prob..
Am still on the pre order list, ghl is solid company and healthy, so I have no doubt the product will be released and when they do, ion director will be the most useful product in the market in my opinion...

Yes they moved it to fall 2020. But good thing is that they also changed a bit and freed one more doser, reduced the amount of reagent snd water samole per test, and increased the life of the prob..
Am still on the pre order list, ghl is solid company and healthy, so I have no doubt the product will be released and when they do, ion director will be the most useful product in the market in my opinion...
Woah I hadn't heard of the ion director, that seems very interesting.

Wait I thought the whole appeal of that is that it didn't use reagents, that it used probes directly in the water to measure stuff.
Ya, I was looking at it just now, it says it uses a probe and doesn't need reagents. I don't think the probe goes "in the water" though as a dosing pump is still necessary, so it does it by pulling a sample and testing internally.

Wait I thought the whole appeal of that is that it didn't use reagents, that it used probes directly in the water to measure stuff.
My understanding is that there is a calibration fluid that you pull 5ml per test. I think this is what calibrate the problem every test time. It's one cal solution that will be used for all the parameters testing.

Ya, I was looking at it just now, it says it uses a probe and doesn't need reagents. I don't think the probe goes "in the water" though as a dosing pump is still necessary, so it does it by pulling a sample and testing internally.
Not sure where you read it. My understanding is that there is a reference solution so you do not need to calibrate externally. There is no reagents, rather ref. Solution.

I sent out a GHL 2.1 Doser and KHD due to a WiFi issue and they offered me a 15% discount on a Profilux system so if anyone wants one, let me know by this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back